Deepen Your Practice
Immerse yourself in a style, technique or approach over the course of a day, weekend or recurring series. Workshops are open to nonmembers.
Join us on a journey of a 3 part series with experts who will help you align your mind, body, and soul through exercise and lecture series. Learn to manage stress,
Join us on a journey of a 3 part series with experts who will help you align your mind, body, and soul through exercise and lecture series.
Learn to manage stress, fuel your body properly and discover ways to improve your over all health.
Each speaker is an expert in their own right and will guide you on ways to successfully be the best version of yourself.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you embrace all types of yoga?!. Given the wide variety of approaches available today, it can be very confusing to determine what type is right for you or your
Do you embrace all types of yoga?!. Given the wide variety of approaches available today, it can be very confusing to determine what type is right for you or your friends or family. We would like for you to explore your options and cultivate your awareness of wellness with Joy McLeod – Specialty yoga teacher
- Spiritually-oriented yoga classes often include meditation in addition to asana practice. They might also emphasize yoga philosophy, chanting, mantra, or cultivating spiritual growth.
- Flow yoga classes are typically invigorating, and they often include aerobic elements. Each posture is usually held only for a short time before moving to the next posture.
- Alignment-oriented yoga classes give particular attention to precision bodily placement, often with longer holds of asanas. Classes might use props to help students attain the desired alignment.
- Fitness yoga primarily emphasizes the physical dimensions of yoga practice. Typical objectives might include aerobic conditioning, gaining strength, or building stamina.
- Hot yoga classes involve practicing in heated rooms (varying in temperature, potentially up to 110°F). The postures themselves may or may not be physically demanding.
- Specialty yoga classes often customize yoga for particular groups, such as seniors, children, expectant mothers, and those facing serious health conditions. You will have the opportunity to use your yoga mat or rental mats are available here as well. You will have your chance to ask questions interactively.This workshop is open for all levels and ages.
Wear yoga clothing
Workshop Return Policy
Full payment is required to reserve a space in workshops. All workshops are non-refundable. Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to workshop start date will be issued store credit. No store credit will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to workshop start date. Yoga Om is not responsible for any costs incurred for travel arrangements or accommodations related to this event.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 10:00 pm