- Must Book/Sign In to class prior to arrival.
- Must arrive at least 15-10 minutes prior. The doors will close 10 minutes before class starts, so please be on time. Late/no, show fee will be charged $25 no exceptions.
- Booking System will close on certain hours or due to fully booked.
- Booking system will lock membership holders out due to long class absenteeism.
MEMBERSHIPS (Auto Pay)
Student agrees to pay YOGA OM Monthly Recurring Fees as follows: $175.00 via Client authorized automatic credit card on each monthly anniversary of the Contract Activation Date or billing cycle as determined pursuant to this Contract. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than Client’s credit card is not permitted.
- Member(s) agree to purchase the $175.00 – Auto-Renew Monthly Unlimited for $175.00, as an automatic pre-authorized charge to credit card each month until cancelled in accordance with this Contract.
- Member (s) hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card whose name appears on the Credit Card as it does in this Contract.
- Member(s) understand that she/he will be notified if my credit card fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee will apply if I do not provide valid credit card information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
Freezing your AutoPay: •Member understand that she/he can freeze my Auto-Renew Monthly Membership Plan once every 12 months, at any time. The freeze can be activated at any point during my monthly billing cycle and can be requested for a maximum duration of 60 days. The billing cycle will be adjusted to reflect the suspension of fees during the freeze. Example: The student’s monthly billing cycle ends on, and the student is billed on, October 14. The student submits a freeze notice (7 days in advance) for a freeze to commence October 20 lasting 35 days (5 weeks) therefore ending the freeze on November 23. There will be no billing during the freeze. Since there were 6 billing days between the last billing cycle date (October 14 and the commencement of the freeze, the new billing cycle date will be 23 days after the freeze ends (December 17). (Note that for these purposes a billing cycle is deemed to be 30 days long, regardless of the length of the calendar month(s) involved.)
- Member(s)understand that in order to freeze thier Auto-Renew Monthly Membership Plan , she/he must submit a written request at least 7 days in advance of the date I would like the freeze to start on . I understand a $15 flat fee will apply to a freezes up to 30 days in length, and a $30 fee if the freeze exceeds 30 days, to reflect administrative and bank expenses of adjusting the billing cycle.
Cancelling Your AutoPay:
- understand that in order to cancel my Auto-Renew Monthly Membership Plan you must submit a written request at least 30 days in advance of my next billing cycle. (Example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel for the month of February, you must submit a cancellation form to YO by January 14th
- understand that I will have to pay a termination fee of $100 if I request to cancel my Auto-Renew Monthly Membership Plan within the first 12 months. After the first 12 months , the termination fee will be waived.
Price Adjustments by YOGA OM: YO reserves the right to change the Monthly Renewal Fee at any time. YO will give the student at least 60 days’ notice of the change in the Monthly Renewal Fee. In response to such a notice, the Student may by notice in writing at least 7 days before the new Monthly Renewal Fee becomes effective, cancel this Contract without any Cancellation Fee. If the student does not give such a cancellation notice this Contract shall continue at the revised Monthly Renewal Fee.
Cancellation by YOGA OM: YO reserves the right to cancel this Contract at any time upon written notice to the student in which case the Contract will terminate at the end of the monthly billing cycle in which the notice is given. Notice: In this Contract a reference to written notice includes notice given by e-mail to the student at and to YO at email@example.com.
- Class cards and memberships all are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- Membership auto pay change administrative fee applies.
- Booking system will lock you out due to long periods of class absenteeism.
- If late cancel or do not show up for a scheduled class, will be charged late cancellation fee applies.
- Classes may also be temporary/permanently dropped from the schedule due to limited attendance, events and workshops or privet bookings.
- We reserve the right on class cancellations and classes may be canceled due to inclement weather. Announcements will be made on local radio and television stations.
- Makeup classes will be offered for all series classes at the end of the series, but makeup classes will not be offered for ongoing classes.
- Updated class times are available always on our Website.
SKY YOGA SESSIONS
- Requests to reschedule a session must be done 24 hours prior to the appointment time, and will be approved based on instructor availability.
- Any request made after 24 hours will not be honored and the session will be cancelled.
- There are no refunds for approved sessions.
- We reserve the right on rare occasions to provide a substitute instructor if the scheduled Instructor is not available.
SPA & WELLNESS MASSAGE
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Membership special rates and packages are available after your first massage, please ask the front desk.
- All booking cancellation and registrations contain a 10% non-refundable administrative fee. Absolutely no, exceptions.
- Same day cancellation will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price.
- If you do not contact us to cancel or do not show up for a scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full price of the service.
PREGNANCY, RECENT INJURIES, OR PARTICULAR UNIQUENESS
RESTING FROM PRACTICE DURING MENSTRUATION
- One reason to take rest during the menstrual period is that the downward and eliminating flow during this time may be counteracted by inversions such as sarvangasana and sirsasana.
- A second, more subtle, reason is that engaging mula bandha may be more difficult and/or may counteract this downward flow. Without engagement of the bandhas, vigorous practice can be physically unsafe.
- A third, more general, reason is that excessive activity can lead to an irregular menstrual cycle or the cessation of menstruation (amenorrhea).
Menstruation may therefore serve as a convenient time to rest as the body begins the next cycle. Though taking rest is recommended, it remains an individual choice. As the external and internal practice changes over time, the physical and spiritual importance of taking rest for a particular woman may change as well. If a woman decides to observe ladies’ holiday, she is still very much practicing yoga during this time, as yoga is far more than just asana.
SILENCE IS GOLDEN
THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
NO SHOES IN THE YOGA SHALA
Take shoes out side. No shoes ensures a safe, debris-free environment for barefoot yogis. We have also space for you to store other items.
YOGA OM PRACTICE FLOORING
Eco-Friendly Yoga Flooring made from bamboo. It’s clearly a smart and naturally beautiful choice for a cleaner and safer environment offered for our students.
- Yogis 12 & over may take class solo at The Yoga OM with a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Mats & Towels are available for $ 2 rental.
- Please take the class that is most appropriate to your level.
- Late Entry: No late entry allowed.
EATING BEFORE CLASS
WEAR COMFORTABLE, MODEST CLOTHING
CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS
- We have showers / dressing rooms available